Branding - Strategy - Interaction Design
In an iterative and agile process, the Vetica team worked with the STIEBEL ELTRON managers to define the strategic positioning of the brand, the corporate vision including a new brand personality and a reorientation of the company both internally and externally.
The transformation of the new brand strategy into visual and content solutions included the following realisations by Vetica:
• Fine-tuning of the word and image mark for digital applications.
• Definition of new primary and secondary colours
• Typographic optimisation of the house font
• New imagery for image, products and company
• Development of new illustration designs
• Establishment of a consistent verbal identity for headlines and copy texts for different channels
• Design of all communication media using a flexible layout system for digital and analogue media
• New brand guideline as CI/CD manual
“From an external examination of all aspects of the STIEBEL ELTRON brand by VETICA, it became clear to us that we need to refine many points. I particularly liked the very structured approach and the evolutionary approach. ”
Dr. Nicholas Matten, Managing Director Sales, Marketing & Finance STIEBEL ELTRON GMBH & CO. KG