Data collection when visiting our website
If you only use our website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called server log files). When you call up our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymous form)
Processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to subsequently check the server log files if there are concrete indications of illegal use
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies (cookies from third parties) to recognize your browser during your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie.
If personal data are also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO in order to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
Under certain circumstances, we work together with advertising partners who help us to make our Internet offer more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive (cookies from third parties) when you visit our website. If we cooperate with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or whether to exclude the acceptance of cookies in certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings.
Please note that if cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
Within the scope of contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form, is apparent from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If the purpose of your contact is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your enquiry; this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.Webanalysedienste /Google (Universal)
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your abbreviated IP address) will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
As an alternative to the browser plug-in or within browsers on mobile devices, please click the following link to set an opt-out cookie that will prevent Google Analytics from collecting cookies from this site in the future (this opt-out cookie only works in this browser and only for this domain, delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again): Google LLC, based in the United States, is certified under the U.S. European Privacy Convention Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with EU privacy standards. This website also uses Google Analytics to perform a cross-device analysis of visitor flows using a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under My Data, Personal Data.
Use of Vimeo videos
Using Google Maps
Use of Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
This website uses the online advertising program "Google AdWords" and in the context of Google AdWords the conversion tracking of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (Google). We use the services of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising media (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. In doing so, we pursue the interest of showing you advertising that is of interest to you, of making our website more interesting for you and of achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs. The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on an AdWords ad placed by Google. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer system. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not expired, Google and we may recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was directed to that page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. As a result, cookies cannot be tracked through AdWords customer websites. The information collected from the Conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for Conversion Tracking. Customers will know the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were directed to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they will not receive information that personally identifies users. If you do not want to participate in tracking, you can block this use by turning off the Google Conversion Tracking cookie in your Internet browser under User Preferences. You will then not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. We use Google Adwords because of our legitimate interest in targeted advertising pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the US-European Privacy Shield Agreement, which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU. Further information about Google's data protection regulations can be found at the following Internet address: policies.google.com/privacy
You can permanently deactivate cookies for ad preferences by preventing them by making the appropriate settings in your browser software or by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: support.google.com/ads/answer/7395996
Google AdWords Remarketing
Our website uses the functions of Google AdWords Remarketing, hereby we advertise this website in the Google search results, as well as on third party websites. The provider is Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (Google). To this end, Google places a cookie in the browser of your terminal device, which automatically enables interest-based advertising using a pseudonymous cookie ID and based on the pages you visit. Processing is based on our legitimate interest in the optimal marketing of our website in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Further data processing will only take place if you have agreed to Google linking your Internet and app browser history to your Google account and using information from your Google account to personalise advertisements you view on the web. In this case, if you are logged into Google during your visit to our website, Google will use your information in conjunction with Google Analytics data to create and define target audience lists for cross-device remarketing. Google will temporarily link your personal data to Google Analytics data in order to create target groups. You can permanently disable the setting of cookies for ad preferences by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available from the following link: adssettings.google.com/authenticated Alternatively, you can contact the Digital Advertising Alliance at the Internet address www.aboutads.info to find out about the setting of cookies and configure your settings. Finally, you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually whether to accept them or whether to exclude the acceptance of cookies in certain cases or in general. If cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be restricted. Google LLC, based in the United States, is certified under the U.S. Privacy Shield Agreement, which ensures compliance with EU privacy standards.
On our website we use the retargeting function of the provider Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA. The Facebook pixel is used to collect pseudonymised information about the use of this website (e.g. information about viewed content). The pixel information submitted may be used to retarget ads on Facebook, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, and Facebook Audience Network based on your activities on our site to display ads tailored to your interests, if you have a Facebook account.
In addition, you have the option of preventing the collection of your data in the future when you visit this website by using the following opt-out cookie: Disable Facebook Pixel.
Linkedin Conversion Tracking and Retargeting
We use conversion tracking technology and retargeting from LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA on our website. This technology allows visitors to this Web site to play personalized ads on LinkedIn. It also provides the ability to create anonymous ad performance reports and website interaction information. To do this, the LinkedIn Insight tag is embedded on this Web site, connecting to the LinkedIn server when you visit this Web site and are logged into your LinkedIn account at the same time.
Your application data will be collected and processed electronically by us for the purpose of handling the application process. If your application is followed by the conclusion of an employment contract, your data may be stored by us in your personnel file for the purpose of the usual organisational and administrative process in compliance with the relevant legal regulations.
If your job application is rejected, your data will be deleted automatically two months after the rejection has been announced. This does not apply if longer storage is necessary due to legal requirements (e.g. the duty of proof according to the General Equal Treatment Act) or if you have expressly agreed to longer storage in our database of interested parties.
Presence on third party platforms
Vetica Group AG operates presences on third-party platforms whose operators process and store the data of their users. Unfortunately, VETICA Group AG has no influence on their data protection regulations and settings. It is expressly pointed out that the third party platforms also set cookies with which they can track the usage behaviour on other websites and apps of the group as well as on certain websites and apps which integrate technologies of this third party platform. Information about the data collected and its use, the purpose of storage, deletion and requests for information are recorded in the data protection information of the respective platform.
Rights of the data subject
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights (information and intervention rights) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
- Right of access pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have a right of access to your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the planned storage period. the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and desired effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO that exist when your data are transferred to third countries;
- Right of rectification pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO: You have the right to have inaccurate data concerning you rectified without delay and/or your incomplete data stored by us completed;
- Right of deletion pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to limitation of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to demand limitation of processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data, which you dispute, is verified, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead demand limitation of processing of your data, if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after achieving the purpose or if you have lodged an objection due to reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet known whether our justified reasons prevail;
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to rectification, cancellation or limitation of processing to the data controller, the data controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, cancellation or limitation of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of such recipients.
- Right to data transfer in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible person, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent granted pursuant to Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent once granted for the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the revocation;
- Right of appeal pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO: If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the DSGVO, you have the right - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place where the alleged violation occurred.
Right of objection
If we process your personal data within the scope of a weighing of interests on the basis of our predominantly legitimate interest, you have the right at any time to object to this processing with effect for the future for reasons arising from your particular situation. If you make use of your right of objection, we will stop processing the data concerned. However, we reserve the right to further process the data if we can prove that there are compelling reasons for the processing which are worthy of protection and which outweigh your interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms, or if the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If your personal data is processed by us for the purpose of direct advertising, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of the relevant personal data for the purpose of such advertising. You can exercise your right of objection as described above. If you make use of your right of objection, we will stop processing the data concerned for direct marketing purposes.
Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After this period has expired, the corresponding data is routinely deleted if it is no longer required for contract fulfilment or contract initiation and/or if we no longer have a justified interest in further storage.