You understand yourself as a "born" strategist and your passion is to lead big brands nationally and internationally. You like to lead groups people, and you see it as your task to motivate your employees to the best results.
You like to share your thoughts with your colleagues from other disciplines like branding, product design and service design. You are curious about new ideas and would like to develop them further and transform them into new business models.
What do we expect:
- Leading a team of young talents, coach and motivate them.
- Leading creative heads and motivate for new strategic path.
- Leading brands, analysis them to define and development them further on.
- Leading design thinking workshop.
- Analyzing customers and company insights.
- Understand company, industries and their business.
- Motivate existing clients and generating new business.
- Moderate the interests between agency and clients.
Your working profile:
- A Bachelor or Master´s degree in business management, marketing or communication sciences
- Long term professional experience in strategic planning or brand strategy in an agency (CI/CD agency, advertising agency), or business consultancy focusing on brand management
- First experience in creative concept development, Chinese copywriting and translation of brand strategies into communication plans and concepts
- Good understanding of Chinese consumer landscape and local market specifications and transform them into global market.
- Chinese native speaker with profound communication skills in English (verbally, written language)
- Stress-resistant, flexible and open-minded mentality
- Motivated self-starter, proactive, inquisitive long-term thinker, clear in both mindsets and approach
If you believe this is your future job, please show us.
We look forward to receive your application including the summary of your CV and portfolio.
Please send to HR of Vetica Taipei: